Sunday, July 8, 2007

I-phone= I-want


One of the most hyped-up if not the most hyped-up electronic gadget has hit the market. After months of speculations about its release and the long wait of techie people, Apple's I-phone has finally hit the market. people who wanted to be the first to get their hands on the I-phone formed long lines outside the stores who were selling the I-phone....In the philippines, a country that is infatuated with the cellphone I think a lot of people are also itching to get their hands on the I-phone...called by some as "revolutionary" for its being not only a phone, but an I-pod and a web browser as well...yeah I think for now it is "revolutionary" but come a few months or a year another phone that claims to be "revolutionary" will hit the market... and of course people will again be lining up the stores to get their hand on the newest product....cellphones have clearly gone a long way from the simple "talk & text" phones to the camera phones and now to the almost "computer-like phones" With the release of each model of phone, we Pinoys look forward to owning one...with the I-phone I must admit that I really want to own one...good thing that the I-phone is not scheduled for release in the Phils. til 2008... I guess that gives me ample time to save up for the I-phone....yet, Im just wondering....When the I-phone is released in the country is it still the sleekest, newest, most technologically-advanced and the most drool-inducing phone on the market? If a better phone than I-phone comes then I shall continue saving up for the phone that is in the end of the "cellphone evolution" (if ever it comes to an end)

No comments: